|Yesterday I just read a comment from Jasmin of jasmintriestoblog that she had left me something in her blog. When I checked it out, I'm so surprise that she had awarded me the Sunshine Award. It was of course surprising since first, I didn't expect such and another thing is it was not long since Jasmin and I followed each other. She's so sweet for giving me such I adore her posts about fashion and life. They are really inspiring and they never fail to shower a little sunshine in my rainy mood|
:)) Thanks Jas! <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br">
|"For those who do not know what a Sunshine Blog Award is: It is a prize that is awarded to "bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogoshpere"|
1.) Include the award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2.:) Answer 10 questions about yourself. These are below.
3.) Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4.) Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5.) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1.What would you most like to change about yourself?
- everything :))
2. What is your theme song?
- Clinically Dead for 16 Hours by The Camerawalls
3.One part of your life memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
4. What generation do you wish you had been apart of?
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
- It was a cute stuff toy given to me by my aunt from Australia. It was so cute and it's baby blue in color. I can't remember why but I named it Sintaki [sin-ta-ki]. I used to play with that toy a lot and treat it like a baby.
6.What's your favorite housecleaning chore?
- I like nothing?haha joke! seriously I love to cook for our family but what seem awkward is I don't want to eat the food I've cooked.
7. Do you Tweet?
- No, I'm not a bird.haha.jk!~I don't have any twitter account :)
8. Any goals?
- To be loved and to be happy :)
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
- I've never driven a car. I don't know how to anyway.
I nominate these lovely bloggers for the Sunshine Award: