WHAT YOU NEED:
- black cap
- studs (if you want)
- needle & thread (black)
- scissor (to cut your wrist,JOKE!,the thread /:)
Inspired by my favorite fashion bloggers,I always wanted to have my own spiked/studded cap. Not that it only adds more edge to anybody's outfit but also, it is very versatile! One can almost think of thousands of ideas to add spice in their outfit just by having a gold spiked cap.
Considering the fact that you can't always have what you want, well why not make what you want? As spiked caps online and all over the malls are very expensive, a DIY project is my solution. Here's how I made my own gold spiked cap.
- Before anything else make sure you have everything you need. (See list above) Some materials may vary according to your preference. e.g you can use a fabric glue to attach the spikes if you're not comfortable in using thread and needle. If you're going to use a thread and a needle to attach the spikes, make sure the spikes you have have holes in it.
- Pattern your spikes and studs on the spaces you want them to go. Make sure they're evenly distributed and evenly spaced. You can have them close together or far from each other. It's all up to you beauties! Here you are free to use your creativity ;)
- After you decide where you want to place your spikes and studs, attach the spikes using a thread and a needle. Add the studs for more edge! Try to see if your studs have nailheads with it to attach it. If not, you can use a fabric glue then using a toothpick.
- Repeat adding your desired spikes and studs until you're happy with the outcome.
- Viola! you may now wear your gold studded cap! :)) Wear it with style and a smile!
Note: It didn't have studs 'cause I always fail to visit any fashion stores lol
motto for the day: I BELIEVE IN SELFIES :D lol
I hope this post will somehow help you if you ever want to make your own spiked cap.
thank you for reading!