Nope, I'm not turning my blog into a food blog but yes, this post will feature one of my favorite recipes. This one's for coffee lovers like me, or to someone who loves to boost their creativity with the help of a coffee-banana smoothie.
I don't know if you've already read about this, but according to an article from NY Times, coffee helps in boosting creativity. So does beer, but nope, I'm not gonna promote alcoholism so let's just stick to coffee okay? lol Bananas, on the other hand, are rich in fiber, pectin and potassium; making them one of the healthiest fruits in the world. Now what happens if we combine both in a drink? you'll become a creative monkey! lmao just kidding guys What will happen is that you'll have a healthy drink that will boost your creativity and perhaps your productivity in work as well. If you want both, or if you just wanna enjoy a good drink, then this recipe might be perfect for you.
Okay, now here's what you will need to create the smoothie.
- 2 pieces banana (can be frozen or not)
- 1-2 tsp. of powdered coffee (may vary depending on your taste and preference)
- Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of natural Soya milk
- cinnamon powder
- crush ice
Equipment to use:
- Prepare all ingredients needed.
- Dissolve the powdered coffee into a tablespoon of a hot water. Set aside.
- Cut the bananas and place them into your clean blender. Add the yogurt, coffee and soya milk. Add your ice as well if you have it. Blend the ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass container. In my case I used my mason jar :)
- Serve the drink and enjoy!
That ends this very short and easy smoothie recipe and I hope you'd like it as much as I did. Let me know how you would like to change the smoothie or what other ingredients would you like to add in it. Scribble down your thoughts in the comment section below. Thank you and have a wonderful week ahead!