If you are the kind of traveler who loves keeping little things as a memento of your recent travel, this DIY travel memento box is for you!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- an empty unused box ( I used an old shoe box for this one)
- an old map ( I used the maps I used as a student before!)
- glue/scotch tapes (any pasting material which works for you is okay)
- Cover your box with a map. Try to check if your map is enough to cover the whole box. It's alright not to cover the inside of your box with a map. Covering your memento box with a map is a great way to remind you of that wonderful travel! You may use a glue or a tape to cover your box. Any pasting material is fine as long as you have your box covered.
- Decorate your box. Here's the fun part, you are free to put any decorations as you wish on your box. A lettering, a photograph or a small shell will do.
- Fill in your box with the things you treasured the most from your travels. Viola! you have your own travel memento box.
travel inspired pictorial. Then I used a DIY bookmark as a frame of her photo. I love how it looked like! What do you think?
Let me know if you want to learn how to make the paper bookmark. I would love to post a DIY tutorial here on my blog for you!
I hope you always find time to travel, even without going places. :)