In the meantime, I have to be content with watching Youtube videos and eyeing at Instagram pictures that scream the season. To channel my curiosity and imagination, I just decided to do my own fall inspired makeup, as if I am actually experiencing the season. lol
From what I've learned, fall bring out colors that are a bit darker and warmer. For that reason, my supposedly everyday fall makeup here is filled with earthy and golden eye shadow colors. Of course, my overall fall makeup wouldn't be complete if I won't match it with a dark plum/red lipstick.
Here goes my makeup look and please let me know if it will pass for an everyday fall makeup. And yes, I took a step by step photo how I did the makeup, just in case you wanted to recreate this look. hehehe
After putting on my BB cream and filling in my brows, I went ahead and put on the rest of my makeup.
If you would like to recreate this simple look, here's how I did my makeup:
1. The first step is to apply a shimmering copper colored eye shadow all over your lids. Since I am opting for an everyday makeup, I chose a softer copper color.
2. As a sweet ode to the dried leaves of Autumn, apply a rum colored eye shadow on your crease. This is to add a little depth on your eyes.
3. To add more dimension to your crease, add a darker matte eye shadow on your crease. I chose a brownish violet eye shadow color from my Sleek eye shadow.
4. Next is to apply a beautiful winged-eye liner on your lids, curl them lashes and then put a significant amount of mascara. I don't want my eye makeup to be so bold so I went for a lenghtening mascara eyelash instead of a volumizing one.
5. A fall makeup wouldn't be complete without a dark red lips, so I grabbed two of my darkest lippies and applied them all over my lips.
6. Once I already have my desired lip color, I proceed in applying a soft contour and peach colored blush on my my cheeks.
And that's how I completed my very simple and very easy everyday fall makeup!
Here's a selfie I took with all the makeup on:
Though I haven't experienced Autumn yet, I think it's a very lovely season full of beauty and inspiration. What do you think about this simple Autumn look? Let me know on the comment section below! mwah! <3