Hello everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.(though my Christmas greeting is late hehe) Thank so much for visiting my blog. I really appreciate it :) It's nice meeting you even though our meeting is "virtual" hehe. Cheers for more worthwhile post to come and I wish you all a long and happy life ;D
Now here's a note I kept to myself for a very long time. I don't remember where exactly I got this but I've saved my own copy. Credits to the owner! I'm not gonna copy somebody's work here, I just wanna share this note to you which I think is a worth reading now that a new year, a new beginning is ahead of us.
- Everything is going to work out. Your dreams and hopes will find their place in this world.
- Smile freely. Your smile lights up your face.Your smile is one easy way to make someone’s day.
- It will get better. Give yourself and life time.
- Your fears are only as powerful as you allow them to be. Don’t allow them to paralyze you from living your life.
- I know you get lonely but that doesn’t mean you are alone. There are so many people who love and need you. Loneliness comes and goes. It won’t stay forever.
- It’s okay not to be okay all the time.
- Don’t be afraid of the work ahead of you. That’s how you learn, how you grow, and most importantly how you get to where you want to be.
- Getting lost is how you get found.
- Don’t be afraid to take detours.
- Vulnerability is not weakness.
- Your life doesn’t revolve around a man. Your story is one about love of self before any other kind of love. Please don’t forget that.
- Your scars might not be physical but they are still there. They are a part of you. Reminders of internal battles you have won. Don’t ignore them or feel ashamed of them. They are a part of your story but they don’t define you.
- You are beautiful. Really, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I know some days you don’t feel beautiful but even then YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. Let yourself embrace your beauty. Don’t dampen it with negative thoughts or cruel words.
- If you don’t believe in yourself, and I mean wholeheartedly believe in yourself no one else will. You’ve got to have that faith and confidence in who you are, what you want, and how you choose to live. You have to believe in yourself. Your dreams, your talents, and your hopes for this life you have.
- Don’t just give good advice take it too. Teach and learn. Learn and teach.
- Do the things you love because you love them. Nothing else matters. Not compliments, recognition, acknowledgement, fame, or fortune. All that matters is how the things you love make you feel. Don’t shape what you love to fit into other people’s idea of what it should be. You are the painter, the canvas, the muse, the paintbrush, and the paint. You have all the ingredients to create something of your own.
- There are no bad days. Only bad moments.
- Choose your attitude wisely.
- Don’t limit your happiness. There is no definition of what it means to be happy. You decide what your happiness looks, feels, and sounds like. It’s up to you. It always has been.
- You are imperfect and that is a beautiful thing. Stop trying to deny that.
- Everything is not about you. Everything is not about them. Find a middle ground between those two extremes.
- Life is a give and take relationship. I hope you give more than you take.
- Everyone has to start at the beginning you are no exception.
- You are not broken. You are not shattered. You are not a lost cause.
- Your art matters. Whether it’s your poetry, stories, songs, or drawings they matter. You matter. No one has to tell you that for it to be the truth. Have faith in yourself and the things you do.
- You are loved.
- Don’t bottle your feelings inside.
- You are more than good enough.
- Don’t hide your sorrows.
- Your life is meant to be lived.
- Don’t be anyone other than you.
- Take care of yourself. Mind, body, and soul.
- Make time for yourself to do some self pampering.
- Be the best version of you. The best you you can be.
- Mistakes and failure are not things to be ashamed of. They are the catalysts of growth and wisdom.
- You are the main character in your story, stop sitting on the sidelines.
- Laugh without restraint.
- Dream without worry.
- Love yourself the way you want to be loved by others.
- Breathe. In and out. Breathe.
- This is your time. Be who you want to be.
Nobody can be really certain about the future. We will never be sure of what may come ahead. Some changes and challenges may come and those might be hard for us, but for me one thing is for sure, if you have the courage to keep going everything's gonna be alright. Somebody online once told me that problems/loneliness and all those negativity surrounding us are just like the shell of the turtles. They will never stay forever just like happiness. But if you think the world is too mad for you bear, then you gotta be smart enough for yourself. The note above is just another text to give us advice on how to deal life and to make it worthwhile. If you start losing your own conviction, then that's the end. Everything's always up to us.
Thank you for reading. Once again, Happy New Year!
|photo by Roanne Rae|