Hello Hair Extensions!

    Hey guys! I don't know if you've noticed on my previous blog entry, but I recently chop my hair short. You can see the current length of my hair in the photo above. Pretty short right? but I didn't have it cut shorter since I don't think shorter length would match the shape of my face which is round. lol

     The last I had my hair cut short was when I was still in my 2nd grade in elementary. That's because my mom wouldn't let me cut it short and partly because I never felt comfortable with the idea of having a shorter hair. Surprisingly, I am loving my shorter hair now and I seriously haven't loved my hair the way I love it now. Somehow, I felt like my thoughts are less tangled now that my hair is short.

      Yes, I do love my hair now but ironically, a part of me miss my long hair. lol Now I understand why some girls in Facebook post something about how they miss their long hair after cutting it short. Sad life! lelz But just like what others would say, every cloud has a silver lining, so if you are one of those girls who miss their long hair, clip in hair extensions are there to save you from your misery.

      I'm not particularly crazy about hair extensions and I personally haven't tried them. However, I do believe that they very convenient to use since you just have to clip them, then BAM! you are ready to feel your long hair back! If you are scared that they would look fake with your real hair, you can always choose human hair extensions. You have to be careful in choosing the best human hair extensions though, because some of the human hair extensions out there are fake. You might end up wasting your hard earned money.

    If you want to improve the texture and volume of your hair, you may opt for a hair weave. Depending on your hair type and the look that you want to achieve, you may choose your desired color too. Most hair weave are quite expensive but look closely because there are cheap versions that are available. On the other hand, if you are comfortable with your hair, that's a whole lot better. Remember, confidence is the key regardless of the type of your hair.

love lots,
Tin

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. I love your hair, you look so gorgeous with long hair!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you actually have to greet the extensions before you install them? :)P Cute story about your hair. And, yes, you look totally gorgeous as you are, dear!! Much love!

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big fan of hair extensions, but I think they're a great solution if they match your hair and look natural :)

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting!! thanks for sharing this! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will check these out! <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your nre hairdo.

    lovely post....these hair extenssions sound great!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, women can never get it right, right? :D
    I know that right now I would love to experiment with the length of my hair, maybe trying a shorter length ( to my shoulders for example), but I know the second I'll cut them I will miss my long hair terribly and I'll count the days till the grow back! :D

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that cover photo of you is gorge! i envy those who can rock short cut hair, my hair is sabog kasi si i can never do that lol. but even with long hair i do wanna try hair extensions... the colored ones! ala kylie jenner lol. sana for halloween kaso nainjure nman ako lol. sis why no post of halloween makeup yet i was looking forward! i kno how talented you r w creative makeup ;)

    ReplyDelete