Dresses and Boots from TBDress


    Hello everyone! Today I'll share to you two of my favorite style essentials! Although it may no longer be a secret to some of you, there's no harm in talking about something that you love, right?

     First, let's talk about long sleeve dresses. They are really my kind of thing. I adore the fact that I can wear them anytime of the day. They are also very comfortable and easy to style. But who said you can't look sexy while wearing them? The key is to find one that has a good cut and pattern that will accentuate your body's features. You can find a lot of  them at Tbdress so you don't have to sweat yourself looking for the best store.

      The site have so many Tbdress cheap long sleeve dresses that you can freely style and wear to suit your personal fashion style. The best thing about the long sleeve dresses from Tbdress is that they are not only very stylish, but also very cheap, which is a really good deal for someone who loves shopping.

Here are two of my favorite pieces from them:

     First is this striped black and white pencil dress. I love that the stripes in the dress are vertical rather than horizontal. It makes the dress looked a lot more sexier than it actually is. Stripes are also one of the patterns that could look casual and formal. If you are going somewhere casual, you may wear the dress alone and play with a bold makeup. If somewhere formal is where you will wear the dress, you may top if off with a black blazer and viola, you are ready!
    Some girls loves to go to parties wearing something that shows off some of their skin. However, if you not comfortable showing your skin, you may prefer something with great detail like this round neckline lace nipped waist dress. Feeling a little bit off with it? make it sexy by choosing the right color like maroon and black.

    Another fashion must have in my wardrobe are boots. They are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes one could ever have. What's more is that you can wear them rain or shine. What I love boots the most is how it can instantly give you an edgy look. I must admit that some boots are quite expensive but there are Tbdress cheap boots that you can choose from.

Here are some of them which I laid my eye on:
If you can still recall, Pantone hailed Marsala as the color of the year for 2015. Owning this Marsala colored boots would be a great deal for any fashionista. I love how stylish this one could be and at the same time comfty because of its chunky heel.
I love something with lace but I must admit they sometimes takes so much time to wear. No worries for this lace up boots from Tbdress though because it has a zipper which you can easily open and close when you wear it.
     I have been aching for an ankle boots like this one for a long time already. I'm just looking for the perfect place where to buy one because for some stores they are sold in a very high price. Tbdress might be the solution to my problem! haha I love how casual and stylish ankle boots are. I think they are perfect if you are going for an androgynous look.

How about you guys, do you also adore long sleeve dresses and boots like I do?

If your answer is yes, you may check these links below. Perhaps they can take you to your favorite piece!
http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Long-Sleeve-Dresses-104311/ 
http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Boots-100923/

love lots,
Tin

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. wonderful dresses!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous boots!!! :D perfect for fall!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh the red boots and that first dress. We need to get you into those right away ;) Great review dear! Lots of love

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your selection, dear, especially I love that boots in Marsala shade (which btw, it's so IN and hot color now!), I think that they'll go with so many pieces and that they'll make any outfit even more stylish! What's more, I love that 1st striped dress, Tin! <3

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look,
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Follow me, and I will follow you with pleasure.

    http://bekleveer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this a lot!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! Love that second pair of boots!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great day, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Spain: great proposals. I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks, Tin. Love the whine red colored booties, so so cute.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post! love your blog:)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete