|photo from tumblr|
I couldn't remember the last time I posted a DIY in my blog so here's one. I know this is a little cliche and over rated because there has been so many posted DIY's about this but nevertheless I'm showing you how I made my own Spring/Summer sunglasses.
If you're into fashion you probably noticed the floral trend on the sunglasses lately. I have to admit it's really pretty! but then I also think it would be a waste of money to buy one because it's super easy to make! Moreover, it's easy to style and perfect for almost any outfit.
It's really beautiful and I love how it adds up a touch of class and glamour when worn.I chose to name mine Spring/Summer because I think my decos are also prefect for spring. You'll know why below! :)
WHAT YOU NEED:
-sunglasses of your choice
-super glue/ glue gun + glue stick
-ceramic flower decos
- any decorations you want to add (just don't over do it)
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1. First is of course to prepare everything you need and everything will go smoothly.
2. First, put a little glue on the sides of your sunglasses where you want to place your decos.
3. Attached the decos of your choice together with the glue.Choose some ceramic flower decos for that summer vibe! You can choose any flowers but I must agree, you can never go wrong with roses! Choose the ones in bright/pastel colors. You decide how many flowers you want to add but remember not to overdo it. Otherwise, you'd look like a fool. oopps! In my case, I have some birds from a broken necklace. I added the birds for a touch of Spring.
4. Wait until the glue is completely dry and the decos are securely attached.
5. Viola! now you have your own Spring/Summer sunglasses!
The finish product! :)