That Lovely Lolita Look


     I've been a really big fan of Anime for almost ten years already. I remember one of my favorite anime is the Vampire Knight.I can clearly recall the thrill and the 'fan-girling' moments I had with my best friends towards the main characters. lol Sweet,sweet memories! Watching the show doesn't only entertained me but it also opened my eyes to a new wave of fashion. It's dark, sweet and mysterious. If you're an anime enthusiasts you're probably familiar with it-it's the Japanese Lolita Fashion! 

     I am always amazed by how it was worn by anime characters or by fashion lovers all over the world. The gothic vibes of this fashion really gets me! Although I do not wear this kind of fashion, I'm such a fan of the combination created by the candy colored pieces and the dark ones. It's like being cute but at the same time being edgy. How wonderful is that?!

     Although we're already in this fast paced world, it's hard for me to imagine why some cosplayers (costume players) and Japanese fashion lovers find it hard to look for a cheap Lolita dress. Yes, even the classic ones! I remember my cosplayer friend worrying about where can she find a gorgeous but affordable Lolita dress for an event. It doesn't sound so cool because she had to pay high to a tailor to made her one and the ones online are very expensive! But I guess now she doesn't have to worry and I'm very happy to introduce to her Tidebuy -my newly discovered site where she can find a wide range of cheap and beautifully made Lolita dresses. 

     From the sweet pink and blue Lolita dress to the classic and the gothic ones, Tidebuy has it! If you haven't heard of Tidebuy, it's a very reliable purchasing channel that showcases numerous selections of fashionable items.

Here are some photos of Lolita dresses from their site:
Funny how I just realize how easy it easy to pull the Lolita look! You just have to throw on your dolly accessories and put on Lolita dress and viola! there you have it- you're Lolita Look!

If you want it to keep it short and sweet, you can avail some of my top picks from the short Lolita dresses above. Perfect for petite and kawaii girls! 
Or if you want to that Victorian vibes, you can choose from the gorgeous classic collection of Tidebuy from the photos below.
What do you think of the Lolita look guys? Let me know from your comments below. If you're looking for a Lolita dress, or if you know someone who's looking for one, don't hesitate to check Tidebuy's collection here. I'm sure you'll have a shopping experience you'll never forget!

Good luck!

love lots,
Tin

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

33 comments:

  1. Wow,amazing dresses.great post dear
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dresses!
    Followed you on GFC #262, hope you can follow me back ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love Lolita looks, too bad i aint good in pulling the look <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my,why not? I'm a 100% sure it will look great on you dear!!! You are very cute and stylish! the dress is way too perfect for you!!! <3

      Delete
  4. OMG! Lolita looks! :D I always draw gowns and dresses like that ala-curtain lang! when I was a kid. :D

    x,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhaha natawa naman ako sa "curtain" LOL hahhaha

      Delete
  5. I really love the Lolita look too!!! Especially growing up in Thailand, I was very exposed to that type of fashion <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you're sooo lucky Kylie!!!! really envy! I was in hs when I found out about this fashion!

      Delete
  6. also a fan of anime here *raise hands* haha. i wanted to cosplay long time ago but it was a thing back then so i didnt really do anything about it. ive never tried this look tho but id love to wear it for a costume party! ala vampire diaries flashback

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahh! apir sis!!!! hehehe never tried cosplay too LOL

      Delete
  7. Beautiful dresses. The dot one is really cute. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx bunches for dropping by and leaving such a nice comment. Just followed back #273 Please keep in touch. xoxo

      Delete
  8. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the dresses are sooooo pretty :)
    would you like to follow each other via GFC? if so, please follow me and i will follow you back..
    jolahogg.blogspot.ie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a anime fan too! I've always admired the lolita style, it's so cute! :)

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. so wonderful dresses! great post:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that second dress! I remember I actually been into that lolita fashion when I was in college hahaha. But now I gave my cutie stuff to my niece. I love ribbons and anything that is black and red with skulls and ribbon on it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww,your cousins are so lucky to have you sis!!!

      Delete
  13. those dresses are so pretty.

    I am quite new to the blogging world,
    I am now following you through Bloglovin as well as GFC.
    mind to follow me back?
    thank you.


    <3 <3 Nybel

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am not so sure how would Lolita style look on me- I think I am too tall for that (everything would look ridiculously short one :D ), but I definitely appreciate how it looks on others- so cute and whimsical! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, regardless of how tall you are dear, I believe you can pull off any outfit!!!!

      Delete
  15. Love Lolita dress. I see them sometimes here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice post!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. How unique! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. lolita fashion,
    really cute.
    I saw alodia & myrtle wear these
    and they were ADORABLE!
    great post tin!


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  19. kawaii <3

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely dresses and I love anime too :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute!
    www.naomiganzu.com
    Added you via GFC and G+, hope to see you visit my blog :) Do add me back too <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I remember Vampire Knight but I didn't finish it. I love the OST by the Lolita singer. I always wanted to dress up Lolita but I don't think it's wise to wear it in our country since it's humid all the time. I like the black and blue dress though

    http://www.imsociallyawkward.com

    ReplyDelete